CBD For Epilepsy & Seizure DisordersScientific research has shown CBD may be therapeutic for many conditions.
- CBD for children with Dravet’s and intractable seizures (Video)
- Report of a parent survey of CBD-enriched cannabis use in pediatric treatment-resistant epilepsy
- Medicinal marijuana stops seizures, brings hope to a little girl
- Cannabinoids for epilepsy
- Cannabis, CBD, and epilepsy – From receptors to clinical response
- The non-psychotropic plant cannabinoids, cannabidivarin (CBDV) and cannabidiol (CBD), activate and desensitize transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1) channels in vitro: potential for the treatment of neuronal hyperexcitability
- Chronic administration of CBD to healthy volunteers and epileptic patients
- Endocannabinoid system protects against cryptogenic seizures
- Seizing an opportunity for the endocannabinoid system
- Cannabidiol: promise and pitfalls
- Cannabidiol: Pharmacology and potential therapeutic role in epilepsy and other neuropsychiatricdisorders
- Report of a parent survey of cannabidiol-enriched cannabis use in pediatrictreatment-resistant epilepsy
- From the Editors: Cannabidiol and medical marijuana for the treatment of epilepsy
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV) suppressespentylenetetrazole (PTZ)-inducedincreases in epilepsy-related gene expression
- CBD exerts anti-convulsant effects in animal models of temporal lobe and partial seizures
- Cannabidiol displays antiepileptiform and antiseizure properties in vitro and in vivo
- Hypnotic and antiepileptic effects of CBD
- The cannabinoids as potential antiepileptics
- Cannabidiol–antiepileptic drug comparisons and interactions in experimentally induced seizures in rats
- CBD Post-Treatment Alleviates Rat Epileptic-Related Behaviors
- Pharmacology of cannabinoids in the treatment of epilepsy
- Therapeutic effects of cannabinoids in animal models of seizures, epilepsy, epileptogenesis, and epilepsy-related neuroprotection
Medical links referenced for Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders reprinted with permission from Project CBD.
Some People Have Found Relief Through This Ratio
Over 1,200 mg cannabinoids per bottle
Evie suffers from seizures caused by a rare form of epilepsy. Using CBD Alive drops, she is able to live a normal life.
With our special CBD cannabis drops, Evie’s seizures remain in check. She experiences no side effects from the CBD-rich cannabis medicinal, and she is once again enjoying her days at school.
All CBD Alive products are lab-tested for purity and true cannabinoid content.