CBD For DepressionScientific research has shown CBD may be therapeutic for many conditions.
- Endocannabinoid system dysfunction in mood and related disorders
- Antidepressant-Like and Anxiolytic-Like Effects of CBD
- The endocannabinoid system and the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders
- Endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology and treatment of major depressive illness
- Antidepressant-like effects of cannabidiol in mice: Possible involvement of 5-HT1A receptors
- Putative role of endocannabinoid signaling in the etiology of depression and actions of antidepressants
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa
- Circulating endocannabinoids and N-acyl ethanolamines are differentially regulated in major depression and following exposure to social stress
- Serum contents of endocannabinoids are correlated with blood pressure in depressed women
- The therapeutic potential of the endocannabinoid system for the development of a novel class of antidepressants
- Antidepressants and Changes in Concentration of Endocannabinoids and N-Acylethanolamines in Rat Brain Structures
- Cannabidiol induces rapid-acting antidepressant-like effects and enhances cortical 5-HT/glutamate neurotransmission: role of 5-HT1A receptors
- Prohedonic Effect of CBD in a Rat Model of Depression
Medical links referenced for Depression reprinted with permission from Project CBD.
Some People Have Found Relief Through This Ratio
Patients find CBD Abundant ratio helpful for spasms, convulsions, tremors, endocrine disorders, anxiety, depression, psychosis and other mood disorders, and overall wellness.